Sunday, November 29, 2015

OWL only have eyes for you!

CASology 174 - Owl

Meet  my card for this challenge.  I wanted to use wiggly eyes on the owls and used an appropriate sentiment that is computer generated.  On the balloons I added a small rhinestone to each for the reflection point (the white reflective mark originally used disappeared with the use of the Glossy Accents).  I mirror stamped the owls that turned out OK (not perfect ... it was a first), so I went with it.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... always appreciate your feedback.

Products:
Card stock - MFT; Reflections
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamp - Michaels
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Markers - Copics; Sakura 
Embellishments - Ranger - Glossy Accents; rhinestones; wiggly eyes

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! :) I love all the little extras you added on this! Googly eyes always make me giggle a little and owls are the perfect images to use them on!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete