Sunday, November 22, 2015

May all your Christmas dreams come true

Muse:  ChristmasVisions 29

The very talented Betty provided us with our inspirations this week.  The rich red, gold and white colors had my attention.  Also, the general layout on my card is similar. Instead of using a gold sentiment, I chose to inlay a gold foil strip between the red and white panels.  My card includes some stamped holly. For a little sparkle and interest, I added WOS to the holly berries and stars and gold dots.  For added dimension the main panel is double thickness.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is greatly valued.

Products:
Cardstock - Recollections; MFT
DP (foil) - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamps - Hampton Arts
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Markers - Copics
Embellishments - gold dots; WOS

8 comments:

  1. Oh my this is simply beautiful.. so elegant you nailed this one Marilyn perfectly ...I have soooo much card envy! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is simply beautiful.. so elegant you nailed this one Marilyn perfectly ...I have soooo much card envy! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! And a great take on Bettys MCV card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS take on Betty's card! And such a great sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simple elegance of your card...it is absolutely beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully elegant! Thanks so much for playing along this week at MCV! Wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Very elegant too!! Nice take on Betty's card!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the curve of gold and the whimsical stamp - very pretty! So glad you joined us at MCv this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete