Thursday, November 12, 2015

OMG meh LOL

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Search - DECEMBER

My tag submitted for the guest designer search.  I made this tag for one of my grandsons who is a teenager.  When he last visited, he wore the most colorful "happy" socks.  I think the Quick Quips stamps work well for teenagers ... for this tag I used three of them and the colors from a pair of his socks.  I made the tag double thickness, so it can be used as a book mark.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Products:
Card stock - Recollections; MFT
Stamps - Paper Smooches - Quick Quips
Dies - MFT
Ink - Colorbox - pigment
Embossing Powder - Hampton Arts
Embellishment - Hemp Cord - MFT (I died black using a Copic marker)
Marker - Copic

No comments:

Post a Comment