Saturday, April 9, 2016

Muse ... just because

Muse Card Challenge 160

Michelle provided us a lovely card with a fantastic layout for our inspirations and playing. Her card really caught my eye. For my card I used:
-basic layout with a couple alterations
-white strip with two-word sentiment
-butterfly
-panel
My butterfly is showing off some spring-time sparkle with a couple applications of clear Wink of Stella.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is always appreciated.  

Products:
Cardstock - MFT
DP - MME
Dies - MFT; Martha Stewart
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - MFT  Hybrid
Embellishment - WOS

3 comments:

  1. Marilyn I'm spotting a bit of one of my favorite MME paper collections here - don't they remind you of linen wallpaper? LOve your color choices, and seeing this lovely in the Muse gallery! Thanks so much for playing along!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the offset black panel - it really adds depth to your design! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete