Saturday, April 23, 2016

Muse Challenge - Cheers

Muse Challenge 162 - Cheers

My card for this challenge is almost a CASE ... Tracey's card caught my eye ... so I went to work. Like Tracey did, I used my MISTI (a true friend for card making).  The inspirations from Tracey's card are a floral grouping (MFT Blissful Blooms stamps and dies), similar layout and colors, script sentiment in black, popped up a couple of flowers. I chose to apply the main panel to a black panel and added a couple of coats of sparkle with clear Wink of Stella.  The flowers and leaves are colored with Copics.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... always appreciate your feedback.

Products used:
Cardstock - Recollections; MFT
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamps - MFT
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Embellishment - WOS 

5 comments:

  1. Marilyn what a lovely card. That is another MFT flower set on my wish list. You stamped and die cut the blooms perfectly and tie it up with a scrfipty sentimnet. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I love your use of outline flowers on this - they're fun and whimsical! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..... fantastic colors/coloring, the perfect sentiment and LOVE the thin black frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice take, Marilyn. It's fresh and cheerful and will be a perfect pick-me-up for someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you in Muse's gallery, and just wanted to tell you that your card is wonderful! It's truly lovely, and a wonderful take on Tracey's card. Now that I know where you are, I'll be back to visit more often! Have a great week. Bev

    ReplyDelete