Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MCV Sending you WARM HUGS

MCV39


Today, I'm playing cards with Kimberly's fun inspiration. From her card I used most of the color palette, snow slope, blue sky, winter sport, stars.  The sky color was achieved by blending Distress Inks; the subtle watercolor look was achieved by blotting a hand wipe over the inked panel.  I decided a moose holding a cup of cocoa sitting on a snowboard would be fun!

Note:  the "sled" is cut from foil DP; the reflections make it appear to have smudges on it.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is much appreciated.

Products:
Cardstock - Recollections; MFT
DP - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamp - MFT
Ink - MFT - Hybrid; Ranger - Distress

4 comments:

  1. Oh MY Goodness!! THIS IS SO TERRIFIC! Just shows how versatile an artist can make a set. I have not even inked this set up, I ADORE what you have created with it Marilyn!!! I REALLY Adore it, I may have to pull it out if hiding and ink up these sweet MOOSE!!!! Thanks for joining MUSE Christmas Visions, so glad that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I LOVE your 'flying saucer' toboggan - so clever and fun! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic card in this week's challenge, it will not be easy to vote this time! I love your moose snowbourd ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, I think your snowboarding moose is so fun and it was so clever of you to make a snowboard like that!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete