Sunday, September 13, 2015

sending get well wishes ...

Muse Challenge #132

This week Joan provided us with a fun card for our inspiration.  For my card I used the:
-- general layout
-- a multi-phrase sentiment as the focal point
-- polka-dot paper
-- ribbon

I changed my colors to blue and green.  In lieu of a couple of sentiments inked in color, I chose to underline a couple of sentiments in color.  In place of the colorful flower in the sentiment, I used a heart.

Thank you for looking and commenting ... really appreciate your feedback.

Products:
Cardstock  - MFT - Midnight Blue, Sweet Tooth, Smooth White
DP - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Dies-namics - Blueprints 3 and 20, Pierced Square STAX, Square STAX Set 1
Stamps - MFT - Get Well Wishes
Ink - Colorbox - pigment - black
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art - clear
Adhesive - Scotch - two-sided and foam tapes; Martha Stewart - glue pen



6 comments:

  1. A fabulous take on the muse card Marilyn!
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!! love that little bit of ribbon on the side. Thanks for playing along this week. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun! I love the tilted panels and the subtle addition of colour! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and I love the cute little heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped over to Muse to vote and this has just got to be a winner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, I always appreciate your nice comments and love your cards, too.

      Delete