Sunday, September 13, 2015

Merry Christmas

http://musechristmasvisions.blogspot.caMuse:  ChristmasVisions 19
NBUS (skyline border die)

For MCV19 Chriss provided the perfect inspiration to use my skyline die.  Also, I tried to make a similar heart (the one on her card is so precious) but my stamp was too big, so I went with one heart.  Inspirations taken from Chriss' card are:
-- colors
-- stars
-- heart
-- blue background
-- yellow "light" in the windows

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Products used:
Cardstock - MFT and Recollections
Dies - MFT - Skyline Border; Blueprints 2, 8, 20; Circle STAX Set 1
Stamp - MFT - Starry Christmas
Ink - MFT - hybrid - black
Adhesive - Scotch - two-sided and foam tapes; Martha Stewart - glue pen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - your skyline layers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is simply gorgeous!! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered skyline! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on my card! Beautiful layered buildings, creating that city depth, your 3 stars that echo my 3 hearts and your single heart next to the classic sentiment...all add up to a super card!
    Thanks for playing at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, Marilyn! I have a skyline die and love the inspiration! The design is perfect for it! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to visit you because of my husband's condition at the moment, but I do appreciate that you played in my NBUS Challenge #5 and followed me! If you had a subscribe or follow button, I would return the favor. If you would like instructions on how to do that, feel free to let me know. Enjoy your day and I hope to see you again soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete