Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Ornaments of Life ...

musechristmasvisions.blogspot.caMuse:  ChristmasVisions Guest Designer

I am so thrilled and honored to be this week's guest designer for MCV.  In fact, I was so surprised when Ardyth asked me if I'd consider, I had to revisit her e-mail a few times to make sure I was reading it correctly! 

My card for your inspiration is a snowman.  I thought it would be fun to stamp and color.  Did you know that coloring for adults is both relaxing and stimulating (that's what I keep reading)?  A number of details in my card may pique your interest for your own creation; I'm looking forward to seeing your designs.
MuseCVguestbadge (2)--stamped and colored snowman image (I used Prismacolors and altered the scarf by including a cross-hatch design)
--snowdrifts
--pierced panels
--scalloped panel
--patterned paper
--glossy accents on ornaments
--a few gems to resemble tiny snowflakes
--a little glitter on the snowman

Thank you for looking and commenting ... your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Products used:

Cardstock - MFT
DP - DCWV
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamps - MFT
Ink - MFT - Hybrid
Markers - Prismacolors; Micron pens
Embellishments - Ranger - Glossy Accents; Wink of Stella; Michaels - Rhinestone gems




6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marilyn! I plan to enter my 2nd Muse challenge and you have given me plenty of inspiration:) Living in Australia, Christmas is more about sunny days at the beach, rather than snowmen, but Northern Hemisphere scenes often make their way onto our Christmas cards lol! Thank you for this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn! What a darling card! Happy to see you as the MCV guest designer!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love the adorable snowman !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! Hi Marilyn, I was so inspired by your card and couldn't wait to make one of my own. I love this little snowman you created and the shiny ornaments ! I made mine yesterday but didn't have time to post until today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being our Muse this week Marilyn!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being our Muse this week Marilyn!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete