Monday, October 12, 2015

MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS SPARKLE

musechristmasvisions.blogspot.caMuse Christmas Visions 23
 
This week Kimberly provided us a gorgeous colored card adorned with snowflakes for our inspirations.  I pretended to look into a dark sky to see my snowflakes!  I picked up the colors from Kimberly's card by using various blue-colored rhinestones.  The elements from her card that I used are:
-- colors (gems)
-- black sentiment
-- snowflakes

Thank you for looking and commenting ... always appreciate your feedback.

Products:
Cardstock - MFT - Sweet Tooth, Midnight Blue
Dies - MFT - Die-namics
Stamp - MFT
Ink - Versamark; Colorbox - Pigment
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art; Ranger
Embellishments - colored rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, so lovely, I ADORE this!! Thanks so much for joining us at MUSE CV this week, Hooray that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise bling - really adds sparkle to this classic, elegant card! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete